Shipping & Returns
Delivery, Shipping, and Collections
Surestyle offers a New Zealand-wide delivery or in-store collection solution to suit your needs. The customer is responsible for all freight costs unless otherwise stated. Please note that freight costs will vary depending on your location.
We aim to dispatch orders as soon as possible. All shipments will be sent by courier or a reputable carrier. Delivery times will vary, which is out of our control.
Please note: Customised or larger quantity orders may take longer to dispatch, so please allow time for this.
Additional Terms and Policies:
- Surestyle takes every precaution in packing and dispatching your order but accepts no responsibility for goods damaged in transit.
- You are welcome to arrange collection of any ordered goods with an alternative freight service, or for an in-person collection from our warehouse.
- We are unable to modify an order once the parcel has been dispatched. If this is the case, a new invoice will be created, and the customer must pay for freight.
- All orders placed on a weekend or public holiday aim to be dispatched on the following business day.
Damaged and Returned Goods
If the customer receives a damaged good, Surestyle Group will gladly arrange a replacement or exchange any faulty substandard merchandise following the return of the incorrect/damaged goods to Surestyle Group.
Please note: Damaged goods must be unused and in its original condition (as received). Any requests made after 72-hours of receiving the original goods will be declined.
If a suitable replacement or exchange item is not available within a reasonable time, we will refund the full purchase price of the damaged good/s.
Requesting a Return of Damaged Goods:
Please follow the steps below when seeking to return or exchange a damaged good:
- The customer must notify Surestyle within 72-hours of receiving any damaged or faulty merchandise.
- Please attach images of the damaged good/s you’ve received, followed by a descriptive summary to our email email@example.com. Please reference your web-order or invoice/purchase order number followed by “return” as the subject line.
- If numerous items have been damaged, please provide images for each damaged good and follow the procedure as described above.
- Once we’ve received your returns request, we aim to be in contact with you via email or phone within the following three business days with an update. All damaged goods must be returned to our Warehouse (29 Huia Road, Otahuhu, Auckland 1062).
- If the damaged goods are no longer in stock or are temporarily unavailable, we will contact you.
Returned Goods Terms
We encourage you to take care when placing your order, as returned goods requests due to a change of mind or miscalculation when ordering will be declined.
- A 20% restocking fee may be applied to all returns.
- No credit will be allowed on freight and handling charges.
- The attempt of returning goods after 30-days will be declined.
- We do not accept damaged goods due to the mishandling of a courier.
- Replacement goods cannot be dispatched until original damaged goods have been received.
Products and Prices
Surestyle reserves the right to change, improve, or delete any products offered on our website or in-store without prior notification. Price changes are kept to a minimum, however, may be applied without prior notification.
Any discrepancies between prices on orders and supply prices will be notified by Surestyle before shipment.
All prices shown on the website are priced in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$) and exclude GST (15% sales tax) unless stated otherwise.
Further Assistance - We’re Here to Help
We encourage all enquiries shall you require further assistance related to products, returns, or anything similar. Please don’t hesitate to email or call us!